June 19, 2011

Leche Flan Roll



Yesterday, I was craving for Red Ribbon cake so I visit the store to buy any of my favorite cake (Mango cake, Mocha, Dulce de Leche) but they are not available so I was looking for an alternative and I noticed that there is a new flavor. 




It is called Leche Flan Roll, soft moist chiffon with creamy leche flan filling and icing. It is a little bit sweet but it is just ok for me, this flavor will now be added to my fave cake list. Half cake roll is only P170 and full cake roll is P280.


How about you? What is your favorite Red Ribbon Cake?

9 comments:

  1. oh oh oh! I think this will taste like the Estrel's caramel cake. Your description is the exact same thing. I seriously want to try this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaah!! Looks yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I miss Red Ribbon. Reminds me of the joke I read somewhere -> Q:What would Goldilocks never put on her hair? A:Red Ribbon

    haha corny ba? pero natawa ako!

    Spanish Pinay

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ hahaha! it is not corny, natawa din ko.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to try this asap! looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! A Leche flan cake? That's new! I still haven't tasted it. Although I really like Red Ribbon products. I'm a huge fan of their cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leche flan is a must during Christmas, New Year and fiestas. Nowadays, making leche flan become part time job for some family who would like to earn extra money.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think of holidays and birthdays. My mom makes leche flan only on select special occasions. But scorching hot summers come to mind as well. A big bowl of halo halo topped with ube and leche flan is perfect on a hot summer day.

    ReplyDelete

Klook.com